The new Digital Indicators 1075 R are equipped with the innovative Reference System. The zero position only has to be set one time: once it is set, the zero remains stored for all further measurements. Therefore, when the indicator is switched ON or the measuring spindle is moved the indicator is immediately ready for measurement; thus the need to reset as with a conventional indicator is now obsolete.
- ON/OFF, RESET (Set display to zero), mm/inch, Reversal of counting direction, P RESET (for entering a numerical value), DATA (data transmission with a data connection cable), LOCK-Function: Individual buttons can be locked Auto-OFF (selectable)
- Immediate measurement due to the Reference System
- Max measuring speed 1.5 m/sec (60“/sec)
- MarConnect Data out put:choose either
- OPTO RS232C
- High contrast Liquid Crystal Display with12 mm high digits
- Operating temperature 10-40°C
- Class of protection IP52 according to IEC 60529
- Scope of supply: Battery, Operating instructions
Part Number Measuring Range Resolution Price Add To Cart 4336010 12.5mm (.5”) 0.01mm/0.0005” $189.05 4336020 12.5mm (.5”) 0.005mm/0.0001” $256.50 4336030 12.5mm (.5”) 0.001mm/0.00005“ $313.50
© 2004 gagesgalore.com All Rights Reserved.
Ecommerce system powered by the DXCART Solution. DXCART © Copyright 1996-2004 DXStorm Inc.
All Rights Reserved. DXCART is a trademark of DXStorm Inc.