"Absolute Mobility" - with Pocket Surf PS1
With increasing manufacturing and machine quality, the quality of products' surface finishes is becoming ever more important.
This makes it all the more crucial to offer metrology solutions with instrument designs that provide quick and simple measurement, yet comply with measuring standards. In some cases measurements are transferred from the inspection room to production to save time and money. Components may be
too large or heavy to be transported, leaving no alternative but to perform measurements directly on the component or machine.
- Error-free operation thanks to an integrated roughness standard.
- Automatic cutoff selection (patented) so that even non-specialists are ensured correct measuring results.
- 24 parameters offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
Pocket Surf PS1 - Standard Set:
- Pocket Surf PS1 base unit
- Drive unit
- 1 standard pick-up, conforms to standards
- Integrated battery
- Roughness standard integrated into casing
- Height adjustment
- Pick-up protection
- Charger/mains adapter
- Operating instructions
- Carrying case with shoulder strap and belt attachment
- USB cable
- Mahr Calibration Certificate
Part Number Description Price Add To Cart 6910214 Pocket Surf PS1 Standard Set $2,760.00 Accessories: 6710803
Measuring Stand ST-D $1,368.00 6710807 Measuring Stand ST-G
$3,220.50 6111521 Pick-up PHT 3-350 for measurements in bores from dia. 3 mm (0.12 in)
Pick-up PHT 11-100 for measurements at recessed measuring points,
e.g. in grooves from 2.5 mm (0.10 in) wide and up to 7.5 mm (0.30 in) deep
Pick-up PHTF 0.5-100 for measurements on tooth flanks
Pick-up PHTR 100 for measurements on concave and convex surfaces
Pick-up PT 150 Dual-skid pick-up for measurements on metal sheets and roller surfaces according to DIN EN 10049 (SEP)
© 2004 gagesgalore.com All Rights Reserved.
Ecommerce system powered by the DXCART Solution. DXCART © Copyright 1996-2004 DXStorm Inc.
All Rights Reserved. DXCART is a trademark of DXStorm Inc.