* Sleek new design
* 15-degree flex ratcheting head
* Push button socket release head
* Large, easy to read digital display
* Long battery life, uses 2 each CR123 lithium batteries
* Ergonomically designed molded non-slip rubber grip
* Torques in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions
* Battery saving auto-shutoff after two minutes
* COMPUTORQ 3 remembers last unit and torque setting selected
* Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound.
* 3 color LED light bar Yellow LED indicates approaching desired torque setting Green LED indicates desired torque value is reached Red LED indicates fastener was overtorqued, loosen and retighten.
* When desired torque value is reached, display will hold value and fl ash for ten seconds.
* COMPUTORQ 3 will operate in any of four torque units, foot pounds (ft. lbs.), inch pounds (in. lbs.), newton meter (Nm) or kilogram centimeter (kg. cm.)
* Accuracy: ±2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale; ±3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale
* Warrenty: 1 Year Factory
¼” Model Specs:
Drive size: 1/4 in
Torque range: 24-240 in-lb, 2-20 ft-lb 2.7-27.2Nm 27.6-276 KgCm
3/8″ Model Specs:
Drive size: 3/8 in
Torque range: 120-1200 in-lb, 10-100 ft-lb 13.6-135.6Nm, 138-1382 KgCm
½” Model Specs:
Drive size: 1/2 in
Torque range: 300-3000 in-lb, 25-250 ft-lb, 33.8-338Nm, 345-3456 KgCm